Arizona Judgement Collection
Bulldog Collections is a fully staffed Tucson, Arizona Judgement Collection law firm focusing on retail, medical, charged off credit card portfolios and other non doing obligations. Our Arizona Bad Debt Collection Lawyers method to debt collection and timely, cost-effective solutions can save your company money and help you work more efficiently. Bulldog Collections has been a leader in collection. Our Arizona Judgement Collection firm consists of experienced Tucson, Arizona Arizona Bad Debt Collection Attorneys, litigation paralegals and collection investigators all whom have the strategic experience to get results.
Why Do You Need Bulldog Collections?
To Increase Your Chances of Recovery! It’s simple: delinquencies cut profits. And in today’s competitive business environment, you simply cannot afford that. Creditors across the country are looking for more forceful measures to make sure success ahead of litigation. So, choosing the most qualified Arizona Judgement Collection law firm is more important than ever. By mixing the best traits of a debt collection agency and a law firm, Bulldog Collections can provide superior Arizona Commercial Collection service to our clients in Arizona. We aggressively pursue all money owed, to include, where available, pre- and post-judgment interest, court costs and attorney fees. Our Arizona Judgement Collection attorneys goal is to efficiently recover the highest percentage of our client's assets as possible.
Our services include:
- Multiple telephone and letter contacts concerning your Arizona Collection Letter
- Skip-tracing and asset searches using the latest technology, along with using "old fashioned" technology for finding people and discovering their assets
- Experienced debt collection attorney check and supervision
- Filing and prosecuting civil actions
- Getting judgments, recording judgment liens, and filing garnishments (Arizona is a continuing lien garnishment state)
- Judgment executions on personal and/or real property, where suitable